For daily cleaning of stainless steel, simply wash the surface with a neutral or delicate detergent, rinse off with warm water and dry with a soft, clean cloth. For best results, always clean the surface following the grain of the satin finish. We recommend periodic cleaning with steel cleaning cream; always rinse off with warm water and dry with a soft cloth. If scale stains or haloes form, clean the surface with warm vinegar or denatured alcohol.
- Never use abrasive sponges.
- Do not leave the steel in contact with steel wool or other metal objects which contain or can release rusted particles.
- Do not allow food residues to accumulate against the stainless steel surface.
- Do not leave high temperature objects in contact with the stainless steel for long times.
- Never clean the steel with aggressive detergents, especially if they contain hydrochloric acid, ammoniac, bleach or chlorine and its compounds.